Monday, August 14, 2006

Forums - arts, music, production, recording, etc etc.


i am compling a list of interesting forums that i sometimes visit. i particiapate in many activities and they are there to enhance my overall experience. Likewise, if you know any forum that are good/better, or forums wish you existed please let me know as i am trying to launch a community board myself.



Music/Audio Production, Recording, Gear

Arts - they are not the best forums that i know of. i will post what's in my mind right now.

Visuals



forum categories in search

  • Sound Design/Foley forums - where people post and share their unusual recording habits

  • Photography, Lighting forums - whatever about lights and perception.

  • other VJ/Visual Effects forums - more stuff on synching Audio/Visual




as these will be all part of what i'm trying to lauch. please help me out and we'll create something that was never there. thanks in advance.

No comments: